Tuesday, February 28, 2012

An Appreciative Audience

There's nothing like having an appreciative, involved audience.  Three of my five grandchildren were really impressed with the "turntable" and the process it facilitates.  However, the youngest - here operating the switch - can hardly wait to help me turn the golf cart into some form of locomotion for them to ride around the farm. 




Paw Paw, my Dad, would be happy to know we're getting so much use out of something he probably picked up at a yard sale, either because it was a bargain or just because it struck his fancy.

If we don't get blown away tonight by the storms, I hope to finish the construction of the tubes tomorrow and move on to construction of the frame, so keep checking back for updates.  If I don't hurry up, I'll need to start figuring out how to cool the shop with pop cans instead of heating it.

Thank you for looking. 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen Isaac that enthused about something in quite a while!

    ReplyDelete